NATO airstrike kills six in east, says Afghan official
Kabul: An Afghan official says an airstrike by US-led forces has killed four policemen and two civilians in eastern Afghanistan.
The official said today that the airstrike occurred the day before as NATO troops and Taliban militants were fighting about 10 kilometers away from an Afghan police checkpoint in the Deh Yak district of Ghazni province.
District chief Fazel Ahmad Toolwak says the two civilians killed were brothers who were in a car that was being searched by police at the checkpoint.
The coalition says it is looking into the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie