Pak government website hacked, `Indians` blamed
Islamabad: A section of Pakistan`s Federal Tax Ombudsman (FTO) website was hacked on Friday, with a media report describing this as the handiwork of `Indians’.
The site -- www.fto.gov.pk/ -- is described as a critical component of the Pakistani government`s strategy to strengthen complaint filing and decision support system for aggrieved taxpayers.
The website`s hacked "About FTO" section displaying photographs of Indian freedom fighters Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru, with "Hindustan Jindabad" and "Jai Hind" written on the page instead of "Pakistan Zindabad".
The website provides information on the legal and procedural framework, organisational and administrative set-up of the FTO Secretariat. It also provides the address of FTO Secretariat in Islamabad and its regional offices.
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?
- F-16s right platform for Pakistan's counter terrorism war: US
- In fight against impeachment, Brazil President Dilma Rousseff tries to win left support
- Uttarakhand forest fire: IAF's chopper MI-17 takes off from Nainital to drop water in affected areas - WATCH