Pak government website hacked, `Indians` blamed
Islamabad: A section of Pakistan`s Federal Tax Ombudsman (FTO) website was hacked on Friday, with a media report describing this as the handiwork of `Indians’.
The site -- www.fto.gov.pk/ -- is described as a critical component of the Pakistani government`s strategy to strengthen complaint filing and decision support system for aggrieved taxpayers.
The website`s hacked "About FTO" section displaying photographs of Indian freedom fighters Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru, with "Hindustan Jindabad" and "Jai Hind" written on the page instead of "Pakistan Zindabad".
The website provides information on the legal and procedural framework, organisational and administrative set-up of the FTO Secretariat. It also provides the address of FTO Secretariat in Islamabad and its regional offices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Japan PM pledges to invest $ 30 billion in Africa by 2018
- Kedar Jadhav, Shreyas Iyer power India A to easy six-wicket win
- Talks on Kashmir issue needed, want peace restored in Valley: Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit
- Gold rebounds on jewellers' buying, silver jumps Rs 280/kg
- US Open 2016: Saketh Myneni advances to main draw