Pak government website hacked, `Indians` blamed
Islamabad: A section of Pakistan`s Federal Tax Ombudsman (FTO) website was hacked on Friday, with a media report describing this as the handiwork of `Indians’.
The site -- www.fto.gov.pk/ -- is described as a critical component of the Pakistani government`s strategy to strengthen complaint filing and decision support system for aggrieved taxpayers.
The website`s hacked "About FTO" section displaying photographs of Indian freedom fighters Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru, with "Hindustan Jindabad" and "Jai Hind" written on the page instead of "Pakistan Zindabad".
The website provides information on the legal and procedural framework, organisational and administrative set-up of the FTO Secretariat. It also provides the address of FTO Secretariat in Islamabad and its regional offices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use