Pak government website hacked, `Indians` blamed
Islamabad: A section of Pakistan`s Federal Tax Ombudsman (FTO) website was hacked on Friday, with a media report describing this as the handiwork of `Indians’.
The site -- www.fto.gov.pk/ -- is described as a critical component of the Pakistani government`s strategy to strengthen complaint filing and decision support system for aggrieved taxpayers.
The website`s hacked "About FTO" section displaying photographs of Indian freedom fighters Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru, with "Hindustan Jindabad" and "Jai Hind" written on the page instead of "Pakistan Zindabad".
The website provides information on the legal and procedural framework, organisational and administrative set-up of the FTO Secretariat. It also provides the address of FTO Secretariat in Islamabad and its regional offices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- This is how Dr APJ Abdul Kalam looked when he was a kid!
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites
- 'Idiots are lined up at every step': Young IAS officer's fight against sexual harassment
- Which Kapoor does Katrina like the most besides beau Ranbir?