Pak government website hacked, `Indians` blamed
Islamabad: A section of Pakistan`s Federal Tax Ombudsman (FTO) website was hacked on Friday, with a media report describing this as the handiwork of `Indians’.
The site -- www.fto.gov.pk/ -- is described as a critical component of the Pakistani government`s strategy to strengthen complaint filing and decision support system for aggrieved taxpayers.
The website`s hacked "About FTO" section displaying photographs of Indian freedom fighters Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru, with "Hindustan Jindabad" and "Jai Hind" written on the page instead of "Pakistan Zindabad".
The website provides information on the legal and procedural framework, organisational and administrative set-up of the FTO Secretariat. It also provides the address of FTO Secretariat in Islamabad and its regional offices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report