Manchester United's record signing Angel Di Maria has said that he has joined the Premier League club to help them return to Champions League and win many trophies.
Daley Blind`s agent said Tuesday that Manchester United had yet to table a bid to sign his client.
Playmaker Shinji Kagawa will be selected in the Japan squad for the first friendly matches under new coach Javier Aguirre, media said Tuesday, as doubts deepened over his future at Manchester United.
Their dazzling displays lit up the World Cup, but the stars of the summer have failed to arrive on time for the Premier League party, with one of the tournament`s flops stealing the early limelight.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gal refused to say Sunday if Angel di Maria was set to arrive at Old Trafford before the end of the current transfer window following reports the Real Madrid winger had already said goodbye to his team-mates in Spain.
Manchester United secured their first Premier League point under Louis van Gaal, but were still left searching for a first competitive win of the Dutchman`s reign, after a 1-1 draw away to Sunderland on Sunday.
Argentine midfielder Angel di Maria`s expected move to Manchester United should be completed in the coming days, Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti confirmed on Sunday.
Manchester United are reportedly set to break their transfer record once again, as they are eyeing to bring Real Madrid, Angel Di Maria to Old Trafford for a fee of GBP 60m. Earlier, in January this year, the Red Devils had bought former Chelsea star, Juan Mata for a club record fee of GBP 37.5m. Now Di Maria looks on his way to Louis van Gaal`s team and thus breaking Mata`s record.
Manager of Queens Park Rangers (QPR), Harry Redknapp has said he would be interested to sign Wilfred Zaha if Manchester United were willing to agree to a loan deal.
Sporting Lisbon beat Arouca 1-0 at the Alvalade Stadium here in the second round of the Portuguese League.
Manchester United are close to signing Real Madrid`s Argentina winger Angel Di Maria in a deal that is expected to smash the British transfer record, according to media reports.
Swansea winger Nathan Dyer bagged the winner as his side maintained their 100 percent start to the season with a 1-0 victory over Burnley on Saturday.
Donbass Arena, home to Russian club Shakhtar Donetsk was damaged by twin explosions as a result of unrest between pro-russian separatists and the country`s state forces.
Robin van Persie`s return to the Manchester United line-up gives new manager Louis van Gaal some welcome good news ahead of the Premier League match away to Sunderland on Sunday.
Media reports in England suggest Manchester United striker Danny Welbeck has been told by new manager Louis van Gaal that he can leave the club.
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Separatists call for Kashmir bandh today
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Mahakaushal Express train derailed near Mahoba station, many passengers injured
- Kolkata: Fire breaks out in Golden Park hotel
- UP govt cancels board exams in 54 centres after leap in cheating cases
- DNA: IT dept attaches assets worth Rs 33 crore 'linked' to Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain
- Public outrage after fire breaks out in Neelganga area in Ujjain, around 20 shops burnt
- Delhi MCD Election: What concerns do Delhiites have in their mind?
- DNA: Analysing the importance of an afternoon nap
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- Narendra Modi third most successful PM in Indian history: Ramachandra Guha
- India vs Australia: Gujarat Lions coach Brad Hodge tenders timely apology to Virat Kohli and 'people of India'; says he meant no 'ill intention'
- Fuming Sakshi Rawat asked if 'is there any privacy left' or not after husband MS Dhoni's private Aadhaar info leaked on Twitter
- With Yogi Adityanath as CM, UP 'babus' give up 'nawabi' habits, embrace new work culture
- Rupee hits 17-month high; gains past 65 vs US dollar
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- Oppo sacks Chinese employee who insulted Indian flag
- 'Man of action` Yogi Adityanath comes to the rescue of a woman facing torture over dowry
- Samajwadi Party rift widens, Mulayam cancels dinner after party MLAs warned not to attend
- 'Power greedy Aam Aadmi Party looted citizens of Delhi'