Pak govt has sold itself for $365 mn: Imran Khan
London: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has said the country`s present rulers have sold themselves for 365 million dollars.
"Our 24 soldiers were killed in a 90-minute attack by the NATO forces and yet no apology was sought," The News quoted Khan, as saying.
Imran said the Parliament has passed three resolutions against drone attacks, and that NATO supplies will not resume unless these drone intrusions are halted.
"Reopening of NATO supplies and participation in war against terror will not benefit Pakistan in any way," Khan added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions