Pak govt has sold itself for $365 mn: Imran Khan
London: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has said the country`s present rulers have sold themselves for 365 million dollars.
"Our 24 soldiers were killed in a 90-minute attack by the NATO forces and yet no apology was sought," The News quoted Khan, as saying.
Imran said the Parliament has passed three resolutions against drone attacks, and that NATO supplies will not resume unless these drone intrusions are halted.
"Reopening of NATO supplies and participation in war against terror will not benefit Pakistan in any way," Khan added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family