Pak talking again to US-led coalition, says NATO
Kabul: The top NATO commander in Afghanistan
says he`s seeing signs of a possible lifting of Pakistan`s
communications blackout imposed on the US-led coalition after
NATO airstrikes killed two dozen Pakistani forces.
Marine Gen. John Allen tells reporters at a news briefing
in Kabul that he recently spoke on the phone with Pakistan
army chief Gen. Ashfaq Pervez Kayani.
Allen says that by the end of the call on Monday, both
expressed a commitment to work through the incident.
He says he believes Pakistan will soon send liaison
officials back to NATO headquarters in Kabul that were pulled
after the November 26 incident.
Allen says the two did not discuss when Pakistan would
reopen its border crossings to NATO convoys transporting
supplies for troops in Afghanistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested