Quake rocks parts of Pakistan
Islamabad: An earthquake measuring 5.5 on the Richter scale jolted the Pakistani capital and parts of Punjab and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa provinces on Saturday.
The quake occurred when people were preparing for `sehri`, the pre-dawn meal before a day of fasting during the holy month of Ramzan.
The temblor was felt in Islamabad, Lahore, Mandi Bahauddin, Jhelum, Gujranwala, Mansehra, Abbottabad, and towns and cities in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
The Met Office said the epicentre of the quake was located 119 km from Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir at a depth of 10 km.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested