`Three Pak policemen organised Karachi blast`
Islamabad: A senior Pakistani police officer has accused three colleagues of organising a suicide attack against him in the country`s largest city of Karachi.
Rao Anwar Ahmed Khan said on Friday he had unspecified "evidence" showing that the three officers were involved in the blast on Thursday that killed four people.
He said he had filed a criminal case against them.
The men he accused were not immediately reachable for comment.
Khan`s allegations suggest the police force in Karachi may have been infiltrated with Islamist militant sympathisers.
The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for Thursday`s attack against Khan, who has pledged to battle extremism in the city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi holds 'Mashal Juloos' protest against AAP govt; attempts to corner PM Modi
- We have alternative for Finmeccanica's torpedos: Manohar Parrikar
- IPL 9: This Video reveals how well does Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma know his team-mates!
- Indian small cars to benefit from Sri Lanka import duty changes
- Pakistan bans contraceptive advertisements on TV, radio