Mars Rover draws penis on Red planet
Melbourne: Like any bored schoolboy, the Mars Rover is now passing the hours by drawing crude pictures of the male anatomy.
A photo of Curiosity `s track patterns has sent millions into a titter for its likeness to a penis, News.com.au reported.
The photo went viral after it was posted on Reddit with the caption " Mars Rover = $800M, Team to Operate = $1B. Drawing a penis on the surface of another planet = Priceless."
The original picture is available on NASA`s website
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...