UFOs caught on camera in Ireland
London: One alien enthusiast has posted online a clip of a mysterious group of circular objects floating in the sky over Ireland.
YouTube user Naktis Ireland recorded the bizarre lights floating over Cork.
In the footage, the bright objects materialize in the sky in the right-hand side of the screen before moving in a formation to the left.
Despite the footage being filmed in December, the clip was only posted online last week.
Writing on YouTube, the user addressed concerns about the shakiness of his UFO video.
"I am sorry for the quality, it was filmed with a mobile phone," the Daily Express quoted him as writing on his YouTube account.
He said that he had a Canon EOS 55D with 300 mm lens at home that could film in 3000x3000 but was afraid that the bright objects would have disappeared by the time he got his camera, as this was a very rare opportunity so instead, he used a phone to record as much as possible.
Viewers have questioned the lack of an audio track in the video clip.
The witness responded that the only pc software modification he did was to remove the sound as some comments were irrelevant and to cut off the end as it was filming the empty sky.
The witness asserted that he never mentioned aliens and said that they are very bright, strange orbs that are unidentified, which means that he can`t even say that they were lanterns, as no such detail was seen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'