UFOs caught on camera in Ireland
London: One alien enthusiast has posted online a clip of a mysterious group of circular objects floating in the sky over Ireland.
YouTube user Naktis Ireland recorded the bizarre lights floating over Cork.
In the footage, the bright objects materialize in the sky in the right-hand side of the screen before moving in a formation to the left.
Despite the footage being filmed in December, the clip was only posted online last week.
Writing on YouTube, the user addressed concerns about the shakiness of his UFO video.
"I am sorry for the quality, it was filmed with a mobile phone," the Daily Express quoted him as writing on his YouTube account.
He said that he had a Canon EOS 55D with 300 mm lens at home that could film in 3000x3000 but was afraid that the bright objects would have disappeared by the time he got his camera, as this was a very rare opportunity so instead, he used a phone to record as much as possible.
Viewers have questioned the lack of an audio track in the video clip.
The witness responded that the only pc software modification he did was to remove the sound as some comments were irrelevant and to cut off the end as it was filming the empty sky.
The witness asserted that he never mentioned aliens and said that they are very bright, strange orbs that are unidentified, which means that he can`t even say that they were lanterns, as no such detail was seen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured