Welsh man claims to have clicked pictures of UFO
London: A Welsh man has claimed that he was able to click pictures of two flying saucers on his camera by chance while on a ferry boat across the River Dart in Devon.
Haydn Morgan said that he was taking random snaps when he noticed a strange looking cloud and took couple of shots at it.
The former aeronautical engineer asserted that when he got home and put the pictures in his computer, he found that one shot was perfectly clear and the other had two dots on it.
Morgan has claimed that even though he has no idea if what he has clicked are indeed two UFO`s, on closer inspection there seems to be something in the centre of the one of the objects.
Morgan added that he is not a crank and has got the pictures checked by two professional photographers who insisted that there wasn`t any dust on the sensor of the camera.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official