Welsh man claims to have clicked pictures of UFO
London: A Welsh man has claimed that he was able to click pictures of two flying saucers on his camera by chance while on a ferry boat across the River Dart in Devon.
Haydn Morgan said that he was taking random snaps when he noticed a strange looking cloud and took couple of shots at it.
The former aeronautical engineer asserted that when he got home and put the pictures in his computer, he found that one shot was perfectly clear and the other had two dots on it.
Morgan has claimed that even though he has no idea if what he has clicked are indeed two UFO`s, on closer inspection there seems to be something in the centre of the one of the objects.
Morgan added that he is not a crank and has got the pictures checked by two professional photographers who insisted that there wasn`t any dust on the sensor of the camera.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!