ATM security guard murdered; cash stolen
Madurai: An ATM security guard was murdered by some persons, who also damaged the machine and decamped with the cash at Thanichiam in this district early Thursday, police said.
Security personnel had visited the SBI ATM at 2 AM for inspection, affixed their signatures at the security check ledger and also took the signature of the guard. The theft had occurred later, they said.
Police said the exact amount of cash stolen and the number of gang members involved would be known after investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack