Bangalore blast: Three people arrested in Chennai
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: Days after a bomb blast near the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) office here left 16 injured, three people have been arrested in Chennai for their alleged involvement in the bombing.
According to reports coming in, police arrested Peer Mohideen and Basheer hailing from Tirunelveli from a lodge in Chennai late on Monday night. Third accused, Kitchen Buhari, was arrested from Madurai.
Top police sources revealed the adding the trio facilitated the blast while the main culprits were still at large.
The operation to nab the accused was conducted by the Bangalore Police with the assistance of their Tamil Nadu counterparts.
Four men were recently detained in Kerala for their alleged involvement in the case.
The arrested are being taken to Bangalore for further investigation, sources said.
Last week, the Karnataka government had even announced a reward of Rs 5 lakh to anyone providing credible information on the blast, which took place on April 17.
(With PTI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world