Bangalore blast: Three people arrested in Chennai
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: Days after a bomb blast near the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) office here left 16 injured, three people have been arrested in Chennai for their alleged involvement in the bombing.
According to reports coming in, police arrested Peer Mohideen and Basheer hailing from Tirunelveli from a lodge in Chennai late on Monday night. Third accused, Kitchen Buhari, was arrested from Madurai.
Top police sources revealed the adding the trio facilitated the blast while the main culprits were still at large.
The operation to nab the accused was conducted by the Bangalore Police with the assistance of their Tamil Nadu counterparts.
Four men were recently detained in Kerala for their alleged involvement in the case.
The arrested are being taken to Bangalore for further investigation, sources said.
Last week, the Karnataka government had even announced a reward of Rs 5 lakh to anyone providing credible information on the blast, which took place on April 17.
(With PTI inputs)
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31