Bangalore blast: Three people arrested in Chennai
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: Days after a bomb blast near the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) office here left 16 injured, three people have been arrested in Chennai for their alleged involvement in the bombing.
According to reports coming in, police arrested Peer Mohideen and Basheer hailing from Tirunelveli from a lodge in Chennai late on Monday night. Third accused, Kitchen Buhari, was arrested from Madurai.
Top police sources revealed the adding the trio facilitated the blast while the main culprits were still at large.
The operation to nab the accused was conducted by the Bangalore Police with the assistance of their Tamil Nadu counterparts.
Four men were recently detained in Kerala for their alleged involvement in the case.
The arrested are being taken to Bangalore for further investigation, sources said.
Last week, the Karnataka government had even announced a reward of Rs 5 lakh to anyone providing credible information on the blast, which took place on April 17.
(With PTI inputs)
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000