Bomb squad checks court in Coimbatore, Pollachi
Coimbatore: A bomb squad searched the premises of District Session Court Complex here and nearby Pollachi, as a follow up of the bomb threats received at Court elsewhere in Tamil Nadu.
`Though there are no specific threats on the Courts in the district, checks were conducted, following the threats issued for Thiruvallur and Sathur Courts," a senior police official said.
The squad, aided by sniffer dogs, searched the entire complex in the city and Pollachi, but found nothing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31