Foundation stone for Divisional Railway hospital laid
Erode: Southern Railway General Manager Rakesh Misra on Saturday laid foundation stone for the Rs 5.10 crore Salem Railway Divisional speciality hospital.
He told reporters that for the benefit of the passengers, especially aged persons, two escalators would be installed in Erode Railway station at a cost of Rs 1.60 crore and the work would be commenced soon.
Regarding the construction of an over bridge in the Vendipalayam level crossing he said the Railway was studying the scheme and also taking survey of daily vehicle moving in the level crossing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- IPL 2016 final: RCB vs SRH - Virat Kohli on the verge of reaching once-unthinkable milestone
- Know the importance of Prasad/Prasadam!
- Up to 700 migrants feared dead in Mediterranean this week: UN
- After 11 years Mars will come closest to Earth on May 30
- Indian Premier League 2016 Final: SunRisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore — As it happened...