Foundation stone for Divisional Railway hospital laid
Erode: Southern Railway General Manager Rakesh Misra on Saturday laid foundation stone for the Rs 5.10 crore Salem Railway Divisional speciality hospital.
He told reporters that for the benefit of the passengers, especially aged persons, two escalators would be installed in Erode Railway station at a cost of Rs 1.60 crore and the work would be commenced soon.
Regarding the construction of an over bridge in the Vendipalayam level crossing he said the Railway was studying the scheme and also taking survey of daily vehicle moving in the level crossing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- US President Barack Obama hosts jazz concert at `Blues House`
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm