Foundation stone for Divisional Railway hospital laid
Erode: Southern Railway General Manager Rakesh Misra on Saturday laid foundation stone for the Rs 5.10 crore Salem Railway Divisional speciality hospital.
He told reporters that for the benefit of the passengers, especially aged persons, two escalators would be installed in Erode Railway station at a cost of Rs 1.60 crore and the work would be commenced soon.
Regarding the construction of an over bridge in the Vendipalayam level crossing he said the Railway was studying the scheme and also taking survey of daily vehicle moving in the level crossing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- Kandahar hijack was ''goofed up'': Former RAW chief