Peasants and Workers party extend support to DMK
Coimbatore: Peasants and Workers Party (Tamil Nadu Farmers Association) on Saturday extended support to DMK in the December 4 byelection to the Yercaud assembly constituency.
In response to the call given by DMK President M Karunanidhi for a united fight by opposition, the party has decided to support and work for the victory of the DMK candidate, its president, K Chellamutthu said in a release here today.
DMK has announced V Maran as its candidate for the bypoll.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray