Peasants and Workers party extend support to DMK
Coimbatore: Peasants and Workers Party (Tamil Nadu Farmers Association) on Saturday extended support to DMK in the December 4 byelection to the Yercaud assembly constituency.
In response to the call given by DMK President M Karunanidhi for a united fight by opposition, the party has decided to support and work for the victory of the DMK candidate, its president, K Chellamutthu said in a release here today.
DMK has announced V Maran as its candidate for the bypoll.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket