RSS regional conference near Kanyakumari
Coimbatore: As part of its 150th birth day
celebrations of Swami Vivekananda, RSS would organise its
`Pranth Sanghik` (regional conference) on February 12 next in
Kumarapuram near Kanyakumari.
More than one lakh Swayam Sevaks and followers of the
organisation were expected to attend the conference which
would be addressed by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwath, RSS Joint
Organiser (Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Puducherry), Sthanumalayan
told reporters here today.
A Route March in which 25,000 RSS wokers would participate
would be staged on the occasion, he said adding the main
objective of the conference was to spread the message of
Vivekananda for making India a strong nation.
Other topics to be discussed would be the ways to take
villages on the path of progress and development, Women`s role
in Nation building and role of youth against the ills and
obstacles before the country to achieve the task of making it
a strong superpower, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India