Woman, daughters commit suicide by jumping before train
Rameswaram: A 25-year-old woman allegedly committed suicide by jumping in front of Madurai-Rameswaram passenger train after killing her two minor daughters in the same manner at nearby Servaikaaran Oorani Thursday, police said.
The girls were aged three and two, police said.
The reason for the woman taking the extreme step was being investigated, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'