Woman delivers male child in ambulance in Madurai
Madurai: A woman delivered a male child in an ambulance at Kallipatti, about 40 km from here while being taken to a hospital after developing labour pains, police said.
They said the woman hailing from Nagapalayam near srivilliputtur felt labour pain at midnight and was taken to Srivilliputtur government hospital in an ambulance. Tests revealed she had a cyst in her stomach following which doctors advised her to go to Rajaji government hospital in the city.
While doing so, she delivered a male child at kallupatti, they said, adding she was administered first aid later admitted to Rajaji government hospital for further treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley