Woman delivers male child in ambulance in Madurai
Madurai: A woman delivered a male child in an ambulance at Kallipatti, about 40 km from here while being taken to a hospital after developing labour pains, police said.
They said the woman hailing from Nagapalayam near srivilliputtur felt labour pain at midnight and was taken to Srivilliputtur government hospital in an ambulance. Tests revealed she had a cyst in her stomach following which doctors advised her to go to Rajaji government hospital in the city.
While doing so, she delivered a male child at kallupatti, they said, adding she was administered first aid later admitted to Rajaji government hospital for further treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden