11 IAS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: In second administrative reshuffle within a week, Uttar Pradesh government Wednesday shifted 11 IAS officers including three district magistrates.
District Magistrate (Amroha) V K Pawar has been shifted from Amroha and put on the waiting list. His position has been given to Managing Director of UP Samaj Kalyan Nirman Vibhag (Lucknow) Bhavnath, an official spokesman here said.
DM (Hathras) Anil Raj Kumar has been put on the waiting list while DM (Hapur) Surajpal Gangwar has taken his position at Hathras, the spokesman said, adding that Pramanshu who was awaiting posting has been made the DM of Hapur.
Principal secretary (technical and vocational education) Manjeet Singh has been made the new commissioner of Meerut replacing Mritunjay Kumar Narain who has been made commissioner of trade tax.
Principal secretary (homeguards) S N Shukla has been made the new commissioner of Mirzapur, the spokesman said, adding that secretary of Khadi and Gramodyog, Ramesh Chandra Misra has been posted as secretary in the department of home.
Special secretary (basic education) Ram Vishal Misra has been shifted to secondary education in the same capacity, the spokesman added.
The UP government had previously transferred 13 IAS officers on June 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday