11 IAS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: In second administrative reshuffle within a week, Uttar Pradesh government Wednesday shifted 11 IAS officers including three district magistrates.
District Magistrate (Amroha) V K Pawar has been shifted from Amroha and put on the waiting list. His position has been given to Managing Director of UP Samaj Kalyan Nirman Vibhag (Lucknow) Bhavnath, an official spokesman here said.
DM (Hathras) Anil Raj Kumar has been put on the waiting list while DM (Hapur) Surajpal Gangwar has taken his position at Hathras, the spokesman said, adding that Pramanshu who was awaiting posting has been made the DM of Hapur.
Principal secretary (technical and vocational education) Manjeet Singh has been made the new commissioner of Meerut replacing Mritunjay Kumar Narain who has been made commissioner of trade tax.
Principal secretary (homeguards) S N Shukla has been made the new commissioner of Mirzapur, the spokesman said, adding that secretary of Khadi and Gramodyog, Ramesh Chandra Misra has been posted as secretary in the department of home.
Special secretary (basic education) Ram Vishal Misra has been shifted to secondary education in the same capacity, the spokesman added.
The UP government had previously transferred 13 IAS officers on June 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj