11 IAS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: In second administrative reshuffle within a week, Uttar Pradesh government Wednesday shifted 11 IAS officers including three district magistrates.
District Magistrate (Amroha) V K Pawar has been shifted from Amroha and put on the waiting list. His position has been given to Managing Director of UP Samaj Kalyan Nirman Vibhag (Lucknow) Bhavnath, an official spokesman here said.
DM (Hathras) Anil Raj Kumar has been put on the waiting list while DM (Hapur) Surajpal Gangwar has taken his position at Hathras, the spokesman said, adding that Pramanshu who was awaiting posting has been made the DM of Hapur.
Principal secretary (technical and vocational education) Manjeet Singh has been made the new commissioner of Meerut replacing Mritunjay Kumar Narain who has been made commissioner of trade tax.
Principal secretary (homeguards) S N Shukla has been made the new commissioner of Mirzapur, the spokesman said, adding that secretary of Khadi and Gramodyog, Ramesh Chandra Misra has been posted as secretary in the department of home.
Special secretary (basic education) Ram Vishal Misra has been shifted to secondary education in the same capacity, the spokesman added.
The UP government had previously transferred 13 IAS officers on June 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!