11 IAS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: In second administrative reshuffle within a week, Uttar Pradesh government Wednesday shifted 11 IAS officers including three district magistrates.
District Magistrate (Amroha) V K Pawar has been shifted from Amroha and put on the waiting list. His position has been given to Managing Director of UP Samaj Kalyan Nirman Vibhag (Lucknow) Bhavnath, an official spokesman here said.
DM (Hathras) Anil Raj Kumar has been put on the waiting list while DM (Hapur) Surajpal Gangwar has taken his position at Hathras, the spokesman said, adding that Pramanshu who was awaiting posting has been made the DM of Hapur.
Principal secretary (technical and vocational education) Manjeet Singh has been made the new commissioner of Meerut replacing Mritunjay Kumar Narain who has been made commissioner of trade tax.
Principal secretary (homeguards) S N Shukla has been made the new commissioner of Mirzapur, the spokesman said, adding that secretary of Khadi and Gramodyog, Ramesh Chandra Misra has been posted as secretary in the department of home.
Special secretary (basic education) Ram Vishal Misra has been shifted to secondary education in the same capacity, the spokesman added.
The UP government had previously transferred 13 IAS officers on June 5.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?