17-year-old girl raped by fellow villager in UP
Gonda: A 17-year-old Dalit girl here was allegedly raped by a man in her village in the Kaudiya area, police said on Tuesday.
In the incident which allegedly occurred two days back, the accused, who belongs to the same village, is said to have raped the girl after entering her residence when her family members were out working in the fields, said SP Bharat Singh Yadav.
The girl`s father met him yesterday and complained about the incident following which a case has now been lodged in the matter, Singh added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie