21-year-old girl found dead in Noida
Noida: A 21-year-old girl, who has been missing since Friday, has been found murdered near her house in Noida Sector 63 area on Saturday morning.
According to media reports the girl, a call centre employee, went missing while returning from her office with her four other female colleagues.
"This morning the girl was found dead near Pushta area with several injuries on her body," said a police official.
According to the police official, it is not certain that the victim is sexually assaulted or raped and then murdered, it would be ascertained only after post mortem report.
Noida Police has sent the body for post mortem and started investigation in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- LIVE: Pakistan's nuclear weapons may fall into hands of jihadists, fears Hillary Clinton
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’