3 IAS, 22 IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: In a major bureaucratic reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government today transferred three IAS and 22 senior IPS officers, including Senior Superintendent of the state capital, J Ravindra Goud.
Among IAS officers Principal Secretary Revenue K S Atoria has been relieved of the charge of Relief Commissioner but will continue to hold the charge of revenue department, an official spokesman said.
Secretary APC Branch Badal Chaterjee has been posted as Relief Commissioner in his place.
Regional Food Controller, Meerut, R K Goel has been transferred as Commissioner, Land Consolidation.
SSP Lucknow J Ravindra Goud has been attached to the DGP office and would be replaced by Commandant 41 PAC Praveen Kumar.
DG and Chairman UP Police Housing Corporation Arun Kumar Gupta has been given additional charge of police recruitment and promotion board.
ADG police recruitment board R R Bhatnagar has been shifted to police housing corporation in the same capacity.
ADG PTS Unnao Vijay Kumar has been shifted to ATC Sitapur, whereas IG Varanasi zone G L Meena has been posted as ADG CB-CID.
IG Bareilly zone Alok Sharma has been shifted to Meerut. DIG Aligarh Prakash D has been posted as IG Varanasi.
IG administration DGP headquarters S K Mathur has been transferred to Gorakhpur zone. He would replace Zaki Ahmad who goes to Bareilly.
DIG Saharanpur range Mutha Ashok Jain has been posted as IG Allahabad zone. He replaces L V Antony Devkumar who has been posted as IG Railway Allahabad.
DIG Varanasi range A Satish Ganesh has been shifted to public grievances cell. DIG Allahabad range N Ravinder has been transferred to PAC headquarters.
DIG PAC headquarters Vijay Prakash has been shifted to Varanasi range in the same capacity.
DIG Devipatan range Satyendra Veer Singh has been shifted to Aligarh. DIG railway D C Mishra goes to Moradabad in the same capacity.
DIG personnel Sanjiv Gupta becomes DIG Gorakhpur, whereas DIG fire services Pramod Kumar Mishra has been shifted to Allahabad.
DIG Gorakhpur M D Karndhaar has been transferred to Devipatan. DIG PTS Unnao Raghuveer Lal has been made DIG Saharanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured