Aarushi murder case: Doctor deposes before court
Ghaziabad: The doctor, who conducted post-mortem examination on the body of Hemraj, on Friday deposed before a special CBI court here.
Dr Naresh Raj told the court, trying the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case, that the domestic aide Hemraj died of "excessive bleeding".
He told the court that the post-mortem was conducted on the orders of district magistrate of Gautam Budh Nagar. The lower and the upper parts of the body, which bore seven injury marks, were stiff.
The doctor also deposed before the court that back portion of the skull had a fracture and two deep injury marks.
"Hemraj`s throat was slit open and there were scratch marks on his ankles which indicate that his body was dragged to the terrace after the murder," he told before the court.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter