Aarushi murder case: Doctor deposes before court
Ghaziabad: The doctor, who conducted post-mortem examination on the body of Hemraj, on Friday deposed before a special CBI court here.
Dr Naresh Raj told the court, trying the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case, that the domestic aide Hemraj died of "excessive bleeding".
He told the court that the post-mortem was conducted on the orders of district magistrate of Gautam Budh Nagar. The lower and the upper parts of the body, which bore seven injury marks, were stiff.
The doctor also deposed before the court that back portion of the skull had a fracture and two deep injury marks.
"Hemraj`s throat was slit open and there were scratch marks on his ankles which indicate that his body was dragged to the terrace after the murder," he told before the court.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj