Aarushi murder case: Doctor deposes before court
Ghaziabad: The doctor, who conducted post-mortem examination on the body of Hemraj, on Friday deposed before a special CBI court here.
Dr Naresh Raj told the court, trying the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case, that the domestic aide Hemraj died of "excessive bleeding".
He told the court that the post-mortem was conducted on the orders of district magistrate of Gautam Budh Nagar. The lower and the upper parts of the body, which bore seven injury marks, were stiff.
The doctor also deposed before the court that back portion of the skull had a fracture and two deep injury marks.
"Hemraj`s throat was slit open and there were scratch marks on his ankles which indicate that his body was dragged to the terrace after the murder," he told before the court.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- RIP Amma: When Jayalalithaa sang one of her favourite songs, that too in Hindi - WATCH