Aarushi murder case: Doctor deposes before court
Ghaziabad: The doctor, who conducted post-mortem examination on the body of Hemraj, on Friday deposed before a special CBI court here.
Dr Naresh Raj told the court, trying the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case, that the domestic aide Hemraj died of "excessive bleeding".
He told the court that the post-mortem was conducted on the orders of district magistrate of Gautam Budh Nagar. The lower and the upper parts of the body, which bore seven injury marks, were stiff.
The doctor also deposed before the court that back portion of the skull had a fracture and two deep injury marks.
"Hemraj`s throat was slit open and there were scratch marks on his ankles which indicate that his body was dragged to the terrace after the murder," he told before the court.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok