Acid attack on four sisters in Uttar Pradesh
Muzaffarnagar: Four sisters were seriously injured when two unidentified men on a motorcycle threw acid on them in Uttar Pradesh`s Shamli district, police said today.
The victims, all teachers, were returning from Hindu Inter-college in Kandhal after UP board exam duty yesterday when the men attacked them, they said.
Kamerjahan (26), Ayisha (25), Esha (23) and Sanam (20) were rushed to a hospital in a serious condition, they said. Later, three of of them were referred to a Delhi hospital.
A case has been registered against the two men, they said, adding that probe in the case is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane