Acid attack on four sisters in Uttar Pradesh
Muzaffarnagar: Four sisters were seriously injured when two unidentified men on a motorcycle threw acid on them in Uttar Pradesh`s Shamli district, police said today.
The victims, all teachers, were returning from Hindu Inter-college in Kandhal after UP board exam duty yesterday when the men attacked them, they said.
Kamerjahan (26), Ayisha (25), Esha (23) and Sanam (20) were rushed to a hospital in a serious condition, they said. Later, three of of them were referred to a Delhi hospital.
A case has been registered against the two men, they said, adding that probe in the case is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...