Acid attack on four sisters in Uttar Pradesh
Muzaffarnagar: Four sisters were seriously injured when two unidentified men on a motorcycle threw acid on them in Uttar Pradesh`s Shamli district, police said today.
The victims, all teachers, were returning from Hindu Inter-college in Kandhal after UP board exam duty yesterday when the men attacked them, they said.
Kamerjahan (26), Ayisha (25), Esha (23) and Sanam (20) were rushed to a hospital in a serious condition, they said. Later, three of of them were referred to a Delhi hospital.
A case has been registered against the two men, they said, adding that probe in the case is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda