Acid attack on four sisters in Uttar Pradesh
Muzaffarnagar: Four sisters were seriously injured when two unidentified men on a motorcycle threw acid on them in Uttar Pradesh`s Shamli district, police said today.
The victims, all teachers, were returning from Hindu Inter-college in Kandhal after UP board exam duty yesterday when the men attacked them, they said.
Kamerjahan (26), Ayisha (25), Esha (23) and Sanam (20) were rushed to a hospital in a serious condition, they said. Later, three of of them were referred to a Delhi hospital.
A case has been registered against the two men, they said, adding that probe in the case is on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- WikiLeaks to release 'significant' material on Clinton
- Fernando Alonso praises McLaren as Honda introduce engine upgrades
- Want to get rid of nail biting habit? Try these ways!
- ''Russia pondering alternative games for banned paralympians''
- Mercury's peculiar surface a mystery no more; NASA scientists solve the puzzle!