Akhilesh approves ``e-pension`` scheme
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Wednesday approved the implementation of the `UP e-pension system` for the benefit of lakhs of pensioners in the state.
A state government spokesman said under the system, filling up of pension forms, checking, verification and payment will be done based on an online system.
The mechanism - `UP e-pension system` - has been developed with the help of the National Informatics Centre.
The spokesman said under the new system, no changes would be made in the rules of pension approval and only filling up of forms and online disposal of `Pension Pradhikar Patra` will be done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy