Akhilesh approves ``e-pension`` scheme
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Wednesday approved the implementation of the `UP e-pension system` for the benefit of lakhs of pensioners in the state.
A state government spokesman said under the system, filling up of pension forms, checking, verification and payment will be done based on an online system.
The mechanism - `UP e-pension system` - has been developed with the help of the National Informatics Centre.
The spokesman said under the new system, no changes would be made in the rules of pension approval and only filling up of forms and online disposal of `Pension Pradhikar Patra` will be done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad