Akhilesh approves ``e-pension`` scheme
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Wednesday approved the implementation of the `UP e-pension system` for the benefit of lakhs of pensioners in the state.
A state government spokesman said under the system, filling up of pension forms, checking, verification and payment will be done based on an online system.
The mechanism - `UP e-pension system` - has been developed with the help of the National Informatics Centre.
The spokesman said under the new system, no changes would be made in the rules of pension approval and only filling up of forms and online disposal of `Pension Pradhikar Patra` will be done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Thrilled to be a grandfather: Boman Irani
- Misbah-ul-Haq's conversation with wife Uzma on Twitter is a HUGE hit on the internet!
- Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater signs new five-year contract
- S Korea offers Tokyo-funded money to 'comfort women'
- Jurgen Klopp tries to keep peace with frustrated Daniel Sturridge