Anna Hazare begins UP tour today
Zee Media Bureau
Lucknow: Social activist Anna Hazare will begin his Uttar Pradesh tour on Sunday, as part of the fourth phase of his Jantantra Yatra.
Anna`s associate Ramdheeraj on Saturday said that the yatra, started with the objective of uniting youth and farmers to make the country corruption free, would enter Uttar Pradesh on the date after touring Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand.
The fourth phase of the yatra would cover Bareilly, Farukkhabad, Azamgarh, Mau, Ghazipur, Varanasi, Jaunpur and culminate at Allahabad with a public meeting at Anglo-Bengali inter college on July 4, he said.
A convention of Jantantra Morcha workers would be held in Allahabad the next day, he also said.
(With PTI Inputs)
- CBSE challenges Kerala HC order allowing Hijab in exam hall for AIPMT 2016
- Now, BJP leader Prem Prakash Pandey wastes gallons of water on daughter's wedding in Chhattisgarh
- Peppermint tea boosts memory in adults!
- Gold price tops Rs 30,000-mark, hits two-year high on global cues
- Boredom in life triggers unhealthy snacking