Anna Hazare begins UP tour today
Zee Media Bureau
Lucknow: Social activist Anna Hazare will begin his Uttar Pradesh tour on Sunday, as part of the fourth phase of his Jantantra Yatra.
Anna`s associate Ramdheeraj on Saturday said that the yatra, started with the objective of uniting youth and farmers to make the country corruption free, would enter Uttar Pradesh on the date after touring Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttarakhand.
The fourth phase of the yatra would cover Bareilly, Farukkhabad, Azamgarh, Mau, Ghazipur, Varanasi, Jaunpur and culminate at Allahabad with a public meeting at Anglo-Bengali inter college on July 4, he said.
A convention of Jantantra Morcha workers would be held in Allahabad the next day, he also said.
(With PTI Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next