Clerk booked for sexually harassing colleague in UP
Bareilly: A clerk posted with the NCC Group Headquarters here has been booked for allegedly sexually exploiting a colleague, police said on Tuesday.
FIR was registered against Jagatpal Singh Bhati at the Cant police station here yesterday, Superintendent of Police (Bareilly) Akash Kulhari said.
In her complaint, the woman alleged sexual harassment by Bhati, who is absconding, Kulhari said.
The matter is being probed, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama
- Google honours legendary singer Mukesh with a doodle on 93rd birth anniversary
- Start Brexit negotiations as soon as possible: Hollande urges Britain
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva