Clerk booked for sexually harassing colleague in UP
Bareilly: A clerk posted with the NCC Group Headquarters here has been booked for allegedly sexually exploiting a colleague, police said on Tuesday.
FIR was registered against Jagatpal Singh Bhati at the Cant police station here yesterday, Superintendent of Police (Bareilly) Akash Kulhari said.
In her complaint, the woman alleged sexual harassment by Bhati, who is absconding, Kulhari said.
The matter is being probed, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan