Clerk booked for sexually harassing colleague in UP
Bareilly: A clerk posted with the NCC Group Headquarters here has been booked for allegedly sexually exploiting a colleague, police said on Tuesday.
FIR was registered against Jagatpal Singh Bhati at the Cant police station here yesterday, Superintendent of Police (Bareilly) Akash Kulhari said.
In her complaint, the woman alleged sexual harassment by Bhati, who is absconding, Kulhari said.
The matter is being probed, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Odisha shocker: No ambulance, staff break bones of woman's dead body to carry it on a sling
- Insult to Prophet Mohammad: Dispose off case against Hindu Mahasabha leader in 4 weeks, SC tells Allahabad HC
- SHOCKING! Man beaten to death in Delhi for golgappas - Watch
- RSS questions Rahul Gandhi's remark, demands apology
- Delhi HC rejects plea against Raj Thackeray's security cover