Clerk booked for sexually harassing colleague in UP
Bareilly: A clerk posted with the NCC Group Headquarters here has been booked for allegedly sexually exploiting a colleague, police said on Tuesday.
FIR was registered against Jagatpal Singh Bhati at the Cant police station here yesterday, Superintendent of Police (Bareilly) Akash Kulhari said.
In her complaint, the woman alleged sexual harassment by Bhati, who is absconding, Kulhari said.
The matter is being probed, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan