Clerk booked for sexually harassing colleague in UP
Bareilly: A clerk posted with the NCC Group Headquarters here has been booked for allegedly sexually exploiting a colleague, police said on Tuesday.
FIR was registered against Jagatpal Singh Bhati at the Cant police station here yesterday, Superintendent of Police (Bareilly) Akash Kulhari said.
In her complaint, the woman alleged sexual harassment by Bhati, who is absconding, Kulhari said.
The matter is being probed, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demand ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!