Code violation case, chargesheet filed against BSP activist
Muzaffarnagar: A chargesheet was filed against a BSP leader for violation of model code of conduct during the recently concluded Lok Sabha polls, police said on Saturday.
Vikas, BSP incharge of Purkazi Assembly Constituency, was booked yesterday for allegedly violating the code of conduct during the polls concluded last month.
He had organised an election meeting in a college at Chapar in which several BSP leaders including MLC Lokesh Prajapati, MLA Anil Kumar, and co-coordinator Pardeep Saini had participated.
A case was registered against these leaders for distribution of lunch packets to the people in violation of the Model Code of Conduct.
However, all BSP leaders were given clean chit during investigation except Vikas.
- Indian man hacks Dawood Ibrahim's call details, plans to give many secret details to PM Modi
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- IN PICS: Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters brutally thrash this man in Patna - Know why
- Good news! India win one silver, two bronze in Archery World Cup
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...