Dry weather in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: Weather continued to remain mainly dry over Uttar Pradesh and heat wave conditions prevailed at some places in western parts of the state.
Etawah remained the hottest in the state at 46.4 degree Celsius, MeT department officials said.
Day temperatures rose in Moradabad, Lucknow and Allahabad divisions, they said.
The temperatures were appreciably above normal in Kanpur, Bareilly, Moradabad, Agra and Meerut divisions and above normal in Allahabad division, while they were normal in the remaining divisions, they said.
The weather would be mainly dry over the state and dust storm would occur at one or two places over in western Uttar Pradesh.
Heat wave conditions would prevail at isolated places, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you