Dry weather in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: Weather continued to remain mainly dry over Uttar Pradesh and heat wave conditions prevailed at some places in western parts of the state.
Etawah remained the hottest in the state at 46.4 degree Celsius, MeT department officials said.
Day temperatures rose in Moradabad, Lucknow and Allahabad divisions, they said.
The temperatures were appreciably above normal in Kanpur, Bareilly, Moradabad, Agra and Meerut divisions and above normal in Allahabad division, while they were normal in the remaining divisions, they said.
The weather would be mainly dry over the state and dust storm would occur at one or two places over in western Uttar Pradesh.
Heat wave conditions would prevail at isolated places, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS