Eight students suspended for ragging
Ghaziabad: Eight students of a management
institute in Sahibabad here were suspended from college on Thursday
after they were found guilty of ragging their juniors.
"These students have been causing a lot of trouble for
the newcomers. After a discussion with the college`s
management, we have decided to suspend them," Chairman of the
institute H P Gupta said.
He said the names of the students have been sent to the
District Magistrate and the Ghaziabad SSP to initiate legal
action against them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees