Eight students suspended for ragging
Ghaziabad: Eight students of a management
institute in Sahibabad here were suspended from college on Thursday
after they were found guilty of ragging their juniors.
"These students have been causing a lot of trouble for
the newcomers. After a discussion with the college`s
management, we have decided to suspend them," Chairman of the
institute H P Gupta said.
He said the names of the students have been sent to the
District Magistrate and the Ghaziabad SSP to initiate legal
action against them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH