Eight students suspended for ragging
Ghaziabad: Eight students of a management
institute in Sahibabad here were suspended from college on Thursday
after they were found guilty of ragging their juniors.
"These students have been causing a lot of trouble for
the newcomers. After a discussion with the college`s
management, we have decided to suspend them," Chairman of the
institute H P Gupta said.
He said the names of the students have been sent to the
District Magistrate and the Ghaziabad SSP to initiate legal
action against them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj