Four given life term for murder
Maharajganj (Uttar Pradesh): A local court here has sentenced four persons, including two women, to life imprisonment for a murder committed 15 years ago.
Additional Sessions Judge Jetendra Kumar Sinha also imposed a penalty of Rs 10,000 on each Saturday for the murder of Duija Devi in November, 1998.
She was killed by Chandrika, Shyam Lal, Lalti Devi and Kusmawti over a land dispute in Khothibar area, prosecution sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested