Four men gang-rape woman, beat her up in Uttar Pradesh
Zee Media Bureau
Moradabad: In a heinous incident, a 35-year-old woman has been allegedly gang-raped and beaten up by four men in Moradabad district of Uttar Pradesh.
According to a news channel, the suspects allegedly gang-raped the woman, with whom they had a dispute earlier, while she was working alone in a farm.
Her condition is critical now.
"They gang-raped me and pushed a stick into my body. They also beat me up with the stick. I fell unconscious. I reached home after managing to find help," she said.
The woman has now told the police that she had resolved the dispute with the men at a police station.
The police have begun investigation into the case. "We have information that more than one person is involved. Action will be taken at the earliest," said DIG, Moradabad Amrendra Kumar Sengar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!