Four men gang-rape woman, beat her up in Uttar Pradesh
Zee Media Bureau
Moradabad: In a heinous incident, a 35-year-old woman has been allegedly gang-raped and beaten up by four men in Moradabad district of Uttar Pradesh.
According to a news channel, the suspects allegedly gang-raped the woman, with whom they had a dispute earlier, while she was working alone in a farm.
Her condition is critical now.
"They gang-raped me and pushed a stick into my body. They also beat me up with the stick. I fell unconscious. I reached home after managing to find help," she said.
The woman has now told the police that she had resolved the dispute with the men at a police station.
The police have begun investigation into the case. "We have information that more than one person is involved. Action will be taken at the earliest," said DIG, Moradabad Amrendra Kumar Sengar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’