Four men gang-rape woman, beat her up in Uttar Pradesh
Zee Media Bureau
Moradabad: In a heinous incident, a 35-year-old woman has been allegedly gang-raped and beaten up by four men in Moradabad district of Uttar Pradesh.
According to a news channel, the suspects allegedly gang-raped the woman, with whom they had a dispute earlier, while she was working alone in a farm.
Her condition is critical now.
"They gang-raped me and pushed a stick into my body. They also beat me up with the stick. I fell unconscious. I reached home after managing to find help," she said.
The woman has now told the police that she had resolved the dispute with the men at a police station.
The police have begun investigation into the case. "We have information that more than one person is involved. Action will be taken at the earliest," said DIG, Moradabad Amrendra Kumar Sengar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations