Four men gang-rape woman, beat her up in Uttar Pradesh
Zee Media Bureau
Moradabad: In a heinous incident, a 35-year-old woman has been allegedly gang-raped and beaten up by four men in Moradabad district of Uttar Pradesh.
According to a news channel, the suspects allegedly gang-raped the woman, with whom they had a dispute earlier, while she was working alone in a farm.
Her condition is critical now.
"They gang-raped me and pushed a stick into my body. They also beat me up with the stick. I fell unconscious. I reached home after managing to find help," she said.
The woman has now told the police that she had resolved the dispute with the men at a police station.
The police have begun investigation into the case. "We have information that more than one person is involved. Action will be taken at the earliest," said DIG, Moradabad Amrendra Kumar Sengar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre