Four men gang-rape woman, beat her up in Uttar Pradesh
Zee Media Bureau
Moradabad: In a heinous incident, a 35-year-old woman has been allegedly gang-raped and beaten up by four men in Moradabad district of Uttar Pradesh.
According to a news channel, the suspects allegedly gang-raped the woman, with whom they had a dispute earlier, while she was working alone in a farm.
Her condition is critical now.
"They gang-raped me and pushed a stick into my body. They also beat me up with the stick. I fell unconscious. I reached home after managing to find help," she said.
The woman has now told the police that she had resolved the dispute with the men at a police station.
The police have begun investigation into the case. "We have information that more than one person is involved. Action will be taken at the earliest," said DIG, Moradabad Amrendra Kumar Sengar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says