Kalyan initiates grandson into politics
Bundelkhand (UP): Jan Kranti Party chief
Kalyan Singh today declared the entry of his grandson Sanju
The former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister announced his
grandson`s entry into politics at a rally in Khusurupur
Singh said 50 per cent of the party tickets for the
forthcoming UP assembly elections will be given to youths.
"50 per cent of our party candidates will be youths," he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi