Man stabbed to death in drunken brawl
Kanpur: A 27-year-old man was allegedly stabbed to death by a father-son duo following a drunken altercation at Ratanpur Duda Colony in the Panki area, police said on Thursday.
"An eunuch by the name of Kajal had yesterday thrown a birthday party where the deceased, Deepak (27), got into a fight with one Ghanshyam and his son, who attacked him with knives," a police source said, adding that the victim died on the spot.
Three persons, including Kajal, have been arrested in connection with the incident, but main accused Ghanshyam and his son are absconding, they said.
Police said the fight might have broken out over a property dispute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'