Man stabbed to death in drunken brawl
Kanpur: A 27-year-old man was allegedly stabbed to death by a father-son duo following a drunken altercation at Ratanpur Duda Colony in the Panki area, police said on Thursday.
"An eunuch by the name of Kajal had yesterday thrown a birthday party where the deceased, Deepak (27), got into a fight with one Ghanshyam and his son, who attacked him with knives," a police source said, adding that the victim died on the spot.
Three persons, including Kajal, have been arrested in connection with the incident, but main accused Ghanshyam and his son are absconding, they said.
Police said the fight might have broken out over a property dispute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review