Man stabbed to death in drunken brawl
Kanpur: A 27-year-old man was allegedly stabbed to death by a father-son duo following a drunken altercation at Ratanpur Duda Colony in the Panki area, police said on Thursday.
"An eunuch by the name of Kajal had yesterday thrown a birthday party where the deceased, Deepak (27), got into a fight with one Ghanshyam and his son, who attacked him with knives," a police source said, adding that the victim died on the spot.
Three persons, including Kajal, have been arrested in connection with the incident, but main accused Ghanshyam and his son are absconding, they said.
Police said the fight might have broken out over a property dispute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda