Married man commits suicide in UP
Muzaffarnagar: A 28-year-old married man allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself from a ceiling at his house in Almaspur area of the district, police said on Monday.
According to the police, a note was recovered from the victim, Lokesh`s possession yesterday in which he alleged that he was harassed by his wife, Seema.
A case has been registered against Seema and her two brothers-- Mahesh and Sandeep, a police constable, for abatement of suicide, they added.
In a separate incident, an 18-year-old girl, Tanya committed suicide by jumping before a train here today.
The victim`s family was opposed to her relationship with a man, which the police suspects could be a reason behind the incident.
Further investigations are on into the issues, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?