Notice to BJP MP for violating poll code
Firozabad (UP): The district administration
has issued a notice to a BJP MP from Agra for violating the
model code of conduct by flagging off a Shatabdi train from
the Tundla station where it stopped for the first time.
A notice has been issued to BJP MP Ramshanker Katheria
last evening for flagging off the Shatabdi from Tundla railway
station and the Election Commission has also been informed,
District Magistrate Surendra Singh said.
The Railway Minister has added Tundla junction as a
stoppage for the Shatabdi train from January.
When the Lucknow-bound Shatabdi reached Tundla station
yesterday, Katheria reached the spot along with his supporters
and flagged off the train.
Meanwhile, Congress MP Raj Babbar said that Tundla was
added in the list of stoppages of Shatabdi due to his efforts
and the ministry has issued a letter to him in this regard.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'