Policemen need moral training: Azam Khan
Bareilly: Policemen need to be given moral training to sensitise them to the problems of common man and make them more approachable, Uttar Pradesh Urban Development Minister Mohammad Azam Khan has said.
"Common man surrounded with problems avoid police and is afraid of approaching them... There is overload in the police department. We are in favour of recruitment. This time recruits will be given moral training so that their behaviour is good with people", Khan told reporters in reply to a question.
Khan was here to attend a marriage function of a Samajwadi Party leader.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report