Priyanka interacts with Congress workers in Rae Bareli
Rae Bareli: On a two-day visit to her mother and Congress president Sonia Gandhi`s Parliamentary constituency Rae Bareli, Priyanka Gandhi on Monday held meetings with party workers and discussed issues pertaining to the organisation.
She met party workers from Saraini, Bachrawan and Harchandpur blocks at Bhuemau guest house here and discussed matters relating to the party organisation, Congress sources said.
On Tuesday, the last day of her visit, Priyanka would interact with party workers from Sadar and Unchahar blocks, they said.
This is her second visit to Rae Bareli within a span of one month.
Earlier, she had held meetings with party workers and talked about strengthening the Congress during her two-day visit on November 8-9.
Priyanka had also assured the people in her brother Rahul`s constituency Amethi that she would visit them on a regular basis and keep in constant touch with them.
The Congress had won two assembly seats in Amethi while in Rae Bareli it drew a blank in the UP Assembly poll this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what