Priyanka interacts with Congress workers in Rae Bareli
Rae Bareli: On a two-day visit to her mother and Congress president Sonia Gandhi`s Parliamentary constituency Rae Bareli, Priyanka Gandhi on Monday held meetings with party workers and discussed issues pertaining to the organisation.
She met party workers from Saraini, Bachrawan and Harchandpur blocks at Bhuemau guest house here and discussed matters relating to the party organisation, Congress sources said.
On Tuesday, the last day of her visit, Priyanka would interact with party workers from Sadar and Unchahar blocks, they said.
This is her second visit to Rae Bareli within a span of one month.
Earlier, she had held meetings with party workers and talked about strengthening the Congress during her two-day visit on November 8-9.
Priyanka had also assured the people in her brother Rahul`s constituency Amethi that she would visit them on a regular basis and keep in constant touch with them.
The Congress had won two assembly seats in Amethi while in Rae Bareli it drew a blank in the UP Assembly poll this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!