Rains bring down temperatures in UP
Lucknow: Moderate to heavy rain occurred at many places over western and a few places over eastern Uttar Pradesh districts in the past 24 hours, bringing down temperatures.
According to the MeT department, chief amount of rainfall recorded in cms are: Banda -4, Hardoi, Shahjahanpur, Bareilly, Sambhal and Sitapur-3 each, Kheri, Malihabad (Lucknow) and Safipur (Unnao)- 2 each.
Day temperature largely fell in Bareilly, Jhansi, Agra divisions; markedly fell in Faizabad and Lucknow divisions; appreciably fell in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Kanpur divisions and changed little in the remaining divisions of the state.
Highest maximum temperature was recorded at 41.6 degree Celsius at Etawah.
The Met department predicted rain or thundershowers at at many places over west and a few places over east UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi