Rains bring down temperatures in UP
Lucknow: Moderate to heavy rain occurred at many places over western and a few places over eastern Uttar Pradesh districts in the past 24 hours, bringing down temperatures.
According to the MeT department, chief amount of rainfall recorded in cms are: Banda -4, Hardoi, Shahjahanpur, Bareilly, Sambhal and Sitapur-3 each, Kheri, Malihabad (Lucknow) and Safipur (Unnao)- 2 each.
Day temperature largely fell in Bareilly, Jhansi, Agra divisions; markedly fell in Faizabad and Lucknow divisions; appreciably fell in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Kanpur divisions and changed little in the remaining divisions of the state.
Highest maximum temperature was recorded at 41.6 degree Celsius at Etawah.
The Met department predicted rain or thundershowers at at many places over west and a few places over east UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation