Rains bring down temperatures in UP
Lucknow: Moderate to heavy rain occurred at many places over western and a few places over eastern Uttar Pradesh districts in the past 24 hours, bringing down temperatures.
According to the MeT department, chief amount of rainfall recorded in cms are: Banda -4, Hardoi, Shahjahanpur, Bareilly, Sambhal and Sitapur-3 each, Kheri, Malihabad (Lucknow) and Safipur (Unnao)- 2 each.
Day temperature largely fell in Bareilly, Jhansi, Agra divisions; markedly fell in Faizabad and Lucknow divisions; appreciably fell in Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Kanpur divisions and changed little in the remaining divisions of the state.
Highest maximum temperature was recorded at 41.6 degree Celsius at Etawah.
The Met department predicted rain or thundershowers at at many places over west and a few places over east UP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor