RLD announces candidate for Math bypoll
Lucknow: Chaudhary Ajit Singh led Rashtriya Lok Dal has announced its candidate for the by-election to the Math seat, a party spokesman said.
Yogesh Nohawar would be the party candidate for by-election for Math seat in Mathura district, RLD spokesman Anil Dubey said.
Polling for the by-election is scheduled to be held on June 12.
The by-election has been necessitated following resignation by sitting MLA and RLD national general secretary Jayant Chaudhary, who has decided to retain Mathura seat as MP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy