RLD announces candidate for Math bypoll
Lucknow: Chaudhary Ajit Singh led Rashtriya Lok Dal has announced its candidate for the by-election to the Math seat, a party spokesman said.
Yogesh Nohawar would be the party candidate for by-election for Math seat in Mathura district, RLD spokesman Anil Dubey said.
Polling for the by-election is scheduled to be held on June 12.
The by-election has been necessitated following resignation by sitting MLA and RLD national general secretary Jayant Chaudhary, who has decided to retain Mathura seat as MP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed