RLD announces candidate for Math bypoll
Lucknow: Chaudhary Ajit Singh led Rashtriya Lok Dal has announced its candidate for the by-election to the Math seat, a party spokesman said.
Yogesh Nohawar would be the party candidate for by-election for Math seat in Mathura district, RLD spokesman Anil Dubey said.
Polling for the by-election is scheduled to be held on June 12.
The by-election has been necessitated following resignation by sitting MLA and RLD national general secretary Jayant Chaudhary, who has decided to retain Mathura seat as MP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar