RLD announces candidate for Math bypoll
Lucknow: Chaudhary Ajit Singh led Rashtriya Lok Dal has announced its candidate for the by-election to the Math seat, a party spokesman said.
Yogesh Nohawar would be the party candidate for by-election for Math seat in Mathura district, RLD spokesman Anil Dubey said.
Polling for the by-election is scheduled to be held on June 12.
The by-election has been necessitated following resignation by sitting MLA and RLD national general secretary Jayant Chaudhary, who has decided to retain Mathura seat as MP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi