SP leader, 3 others booked for sexually exploiting 20-yr-old
Hardoi: An FIR has been registered against Samajwadi Party district secretary and three others for allegedly sexually exploiting a girl and making her MMS promising her a government job, police sources said.
FIR has been registered against SP district secretary Vishal Seth, Virendra Mishra, Satish and Laddu for allegedly sexually exploiting a 20-year-old girl and also filming her MMS, police said.
The FIR was registered at city police station yesterday on complaint of the girl, who alleged that she was promised government job by them.
The police are probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step