SP leader, 3 others booked for sexually exploiting 20-yr-old
Hardoi: An FIR has been registered against Samajwadi Party district secretary and three others for allegedly sexually exploiting a girl and making her MMS promising her a government job, police sources said.
FIR has been registered against SP district secretary Vishal Seth, Virendra Mishra, Satish and Laddu for allegedly sexually exploiting a 20-year-old girl and also filming her MMS, police said.
The FIR was registered at city police station yesterday on complaint of the girl, who alleged that she was promised government job by them.
The police are probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!