SP leader, 3 others booked for sexually exploiting 20-yr-old
Hardoi: An FIR has been registered against Samajwadi Party district secretary and three others for allegedly sexually exploiting a girl and making her MMS promising her a government job, police sources said.
FIR has been registered against SP district secretary Vishal Seth, Virendra Mishra, Satish and Laddu for allegedly sexually exploiting a 20-year-old girl and also filming her MMS, police said.
The FIR was registered at city police station yesterday on complaint of the girl, who alleged that she was promised government job by them.
The police are probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'