SP leader, 3 others booked for sexually exploiting 20-yr-old
Hardoi: An FIR has been registered against Samajwadi Party district secretary and three others for allegedly sexually exploiting a girl and making her MMS promising her a government job, police sources said.
FIR has been registered against SP district secretary Vishal Seth, Virendra Mishra, Satish and Laddu for allegedly sexually exploiting a 20-year-old girl and also filming her MMS, police said.
The FIR was registered at city police station yesterday on complaint of the girl, who alleged that she was promised government job by them.
The police are probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Mathura violence: Judicial probe into Jawahar Bagh incident begins
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Seven killed as car rams into minibus in Kenya's Kwale
- Hope law will be passed for construction of Ram temple by PM Narendra Modi-led government: VHP leader Pravin Togadia
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit