SP leader, 3 others booked for sexually exploiting 20-yr-old
Hardoi: An FIR has been registered against Samajwadi Party district secretary and three others for allegedly sexually exploiting a girl and making her MMS promising her a government job, police sources said.
FIR has been registered against SP district secretary Vishal Seth, Virendra Mishra, Satish and Laddu for allegedly sexually exploiting a 20-year-old girl and also filming her MMS, police said.
The FIR was registered at city police station yesterday on complaint of the girl, who alleged that she was promised government job by them.
The police are probing the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Mahresult.nic.in 12th HSC Results 2016 Maharashtra Board: Hscresult.mkcl.org MSBSHSE HSC Class 12th XII (+2) Results 2016 to be declared today on May 25 at 1 PM
- Biharboard.ac.in & biharboard.bih.nic.in BSEB 12th Inter Arts Results 2016: Bihar Board Class 12 XII Intermediate Arts Results 2016 to be announced today on 25th May, 2016 at 3 PM
- Mbose.in HSSLC 12th Results 2016: Meghalaya Board (megresults.nic.in) class 12th HSSLC Arts exam results 2016, MBOSE to be declared today on May 25 at 10 AM
- Uttarakhand board Class 10th results 2016 to be declared today on May 25, 2016 at 11 AM
- Goa GBSHSE SSC Class 10th Results 2016 to be declared today May 25, 2016 at 3 PM