Supplementary budget presented in UP Assembly
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav presented the second supplementary budget of 2013-14 worth Rs 3,619.76 crores in the Assembly on Monday.
The government has made a provision of Rs 20 crores in the budget for starting the Lucknow metro project.
The government has also allocated Rs 90 crores for reimbursing the amount taken from emergency fund for rehabilitation of Muzaffarnagar and Shamli riot victims and Rs 126 crores for repaying the exempted society commission of Sahkari Ganna Samitis.
An amount of Rs 218 crores have been earmarked for state disaster relief fund, Rs 100 crores for farmers insurance scheme, Rs 900 crores for the Rajiv Gandhi rural electrification scheme, Rs 450 crores for land acquisition and construction for the Agra-Lucknow expressway and Rs 200 crores for Ram Manohar Lohia Gram Vikas scheme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman