Teenage boy found dead with burn injuries
Azamgarh (Uttar Pradesh): A 16-year-old boy was found dead today with severe burn injuries under mysterious circumstances in Unhideeh village of the district, police said.
Altaf, died this morning in his rented room after he caught fire in Raunapar area, police said.
The probe is on in the matter and his body has been sent for the post-mortem, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'