Three Ashtadhatu idols stolen in UP
Ballia (UP): Three ashtadhatu (mixed metal) idols of Ram, Laxman and Sita worth crores of rupees were stolen from Thakurbari temple in Rampur village here, police said on Wednesday.
Three thieves broke into the temple late last night and thrashed priest Raghuwar Das and fled with the three ashtadhatu idols weighing over one quintal, they said.
A case has been registered and investigations are on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read