Tuition teacher burns 7-year-old student using hot tongs in UP
Kanpur: A woman teacher was arrested for burning a nursery student using hot tongs for wetting his trousers while he was taking tuitions at her residence here, police said on Saturday.
The parents of the seven-year old boy reported the matter to Nazirabad Police station here yesterday, and a case under section 307 (Attempt to murder) of IPC has been registered against the tuition teacher and her mother, following which they were arrested.
Police spokesperson said the seven-year old boy, a nursery student used to go for tuitions classes in Ashok Nagar area.
According to an FIR, yesterday during the tuition class, the child wet his trousers on the bed, angered over the incident, the tuition teacher held the child with force while her mother burnt the child using hot tongs.
The child suffered burns on his face, stomach, limbs and some other vital parts, police said.
The child was first admitted to a private hospital for medical treatment. But for medical examination he was sent to a government hospital where 17 burn marks were discovered on his body during the investigations.
The accused is a private school teacher while her mother is class four employee in a state government agency, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Karisma Kapoor's estranged hubby Sanjay Kapur to marry long-time girlfriend?