Two killed after van hits motorcycle in UP
Mau: Two persons have been killed after a van hit their motorcycle near Sarailakhani police station here, police said on Saturday.
The accident, in which Prabhakar Singh (20) died on the spot and Hari Bhushan Pandey (45) succumbed to his injuries this morning, took place on Friday, they said.
The deceased belonged to Dhumrav village.
Infuriated over the accident, locals set the vehicle ablaze, police said, adding that a case has been lodged in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray