Two killed after van hits motorcycle in UP
Mau: Two persons have been killed after a van hit their motorcycle near Sarailakhani police station here, police said on Saturday.
The accident, in which Prabhakar Singh (20) died on the spot and Hari Bhushan Pandey (45) succumbed to his injuries this morning, took place on Friday, they said.
The deceased belonged to Dhumrav village.
Infuriated over the accident, locals set the vehicle ablaze, police said, adding that a case has been lodged in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves