Two-year-old boy killed after father throws acid on him
Bhadoi: A two-year-old boy on Saturday died after his father allegedly threw acid on him and mother-in-law following a dispute in Sitamarhi area.
The accused, Babloo, threw acid on his two-year-old son, Nanhu and mother-in-law, Gena Devi (50) in Katra village late last night, police said.
The two were admitted to a hospital in Allahabad where the boy died this morning.
The accused is at large and efforts are on to nab, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’