Two youths drown in canal
Lucknow: Two youths drowned in the Indira Canal in Gosaiganj locality here, police said Monday.
Ashish Singh (24), a hotel management student, and Shailendra Ratnakar, a SBI clerk, had left home for a party on September 29 but did not return.
Their bike was found yesterday alongside the canal and on search body of Shailendra was recovered.
The hunt was on the trace the body of Ashish, police said, adding that a probe is on in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi