Two youths drown in canal
Lucknow: Two youths drowned in the Indira Canal in Gosaiganj locality here, police said Monday.
Ashish Singh (24), a hotel management student, and Shailendra Ratnakar, a SBI clerk, had left home for a party on September 29 but did not return.
Their bike was found yesterday alongside the canal and on search body of Shailendra was recovered.
The hunt was on the trace the body of Ashish, police said, adding that a probe is on in the matter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16