UP: Four arrested for circulating fake currency
Lucknow: Four persons were arrested for allegedly circulating fake currency notes in Bijnor and Chandauli district, police said on Sunday.
Jamshed Khan was today arrested with fake currency notes worth Rs 4.5 lakhs from Mugalsarai railway station in Chandauli district, they said.
Meanwhile, in Bijnor, Rizwan, Shariq and Ayaaz all residents of Hapur were arrested from roadways bus station in Dhampur area when they were trying to circulate fake notes yesterday, they said.
The police recovered 21 fake notes with a face value of Rs 500 each from their possession, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof