Urdu to be made medium for judicial service exams: UP min
Aligarh: Urdu will soon be included as a medium for writing papers in the Uttar Pradesh Provincial Judicial Service Selection Examination, the state labour minister has said.
"We will soon fulfill our commitment to include Urdu as a medium in PJSSE," Labour Minister Shahid Manzoor said here yesterday.
Addressing a conference here, the Minister said the Samajwadi Party-led government in the state was committed to promoting Urdu.
He said the proponents of Urdu merely requested different governments to ensure the legitimate rights of Urdu-speaking people but do not take any substantive steps in this direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!