Urdu to be made medium for judicial service exams: UP min
Aligarh: Urdu will soon be included as a medium for writing papers in the Uttar Pradesh Provincial Judicial Service Selection Examination, the state labour minister has said.
"We will soon fulfill our commitment to include Urdu as a medium in PJSSE," Labour Minister Shahid Manzoor said here yesterday.
Addressing a conference here, the Minister said the Samajwadi Party-led government in the state was committed to promoting Urdu.
He said the proponents of Urdu merely requested different governments to ensure the legitimate rights of Urdu-speaking people but do not take any substantive steps in this direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials