Urdu to be made medium for judicial service exams: UP min
Aligarh: Urdu will soon be included as a medium for writing papers in the Uttar Pradesh Provincial Judicial Service Selection Examination, the state labour minister has said.
"We will soon fulfill our commitment to include Urdu as a medium in PJSSE," Labour Minister Shahid Manzoor said here yesterday.
Addressing a conference here, the Minister said the Samajwadi Party-led government in the state was committed to promoting Urdu.
He said the proponents of Urdu merely requested different governments to ensure the legitimate rights of Urdu-speaking people but do not take any substantive steps in this direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’