Urdu to be made medium for judicial service exams: UP min
Aligarh: Urdu will soon be included as a medium for writing papers in the Uttar Pradesh Provincial Judicial Service Selection Examination, the state labour minister has said.
"We will soon fulfill our commitment to include Urdu as a medium in PJSSE," Labour Minister Shahid Manzoor said here yesterday.
Addressing a conference here, the Minister said the Samajwadi Party-led government in the state was committed to promoting Urdu.
He said the proponents of Urdu merely requested different governments to ensure the legitimate rights of Urdu-speaking people but do not take any substantive steps in this direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II