Urdu to be made medium for judicial service exams: UP min
Aligarh: Urdu will soon be included as a medium for writing papers in the Uttar Pradesh Provincial Judicial Service Selection Examination, the state labour minister has said.
"We will soon fulfill our commitment to include Urdu as a medium in PJSSE," Labour Minister Shahid Manzoor said here yesterday.
Addressing a conference here, the Minister said the Samajwadi Party-led government in the state was committed to promoting Urdu.
He said the proponents of Urdu merely requested different governments to ensure the legitimate rights of Urdu-speaking people but do not take any substantive steps in this direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened